Gund Break a Leg Jr., Broken Leg Bear Get Well Soon Teddy Bear with a Cast, Crutch and Signature Cast 8.5 inches
Sale price $ 22.99 Regular price
- COMFORTING: The perfect bear for anyone needing a little pick me up, Break a Leg Jr. is sure to be your very best friend and get you feeling better in no time
- GREAT SIZE: At 8.5 inches he is the perfect size to hug and love and is not too big for little hands to hold onto
- SAFETY: Super soft fur with soft crutch and cast so there are no hard parts to get in the way
- MESSAGE: The cast can be signed as well with a marker so that the little bear can be personalized
- ADJUST: Break a Leg Jr. is fully finished, so the cast can be removed from the right foot and put on the left, Or when the patient is all better, removed altogether so the patient and bear are samesies!
Feeling poorly? Then this soft brown bear is sure to get you feeling better in a hurry! Science has proven that smiling is good medicine and Break A Leg, Jr. is smile-inspiring! The brown teddy bear is super soft with a crutch under one arm and a white cast on one leg with the message Get Well embroidered on the cast. Break a Leg is fully finished so the cast can be removed and put on the other leg by simply snipping the sewn on string. The cast can be signed with a marker by friends and family to personalize the bear. This adorable message bear certainly will brighten up the day for a friend who is feeling under the weather. Perfect for children and adults alike, Break a Leg is a great friend to have when you are under the weather. Everyone can sign the cast as a momento of love and support For more than 100 years, GUND has been a premier plush company recognized worldwide for the quality and innovation of our products. Not only are we the oldest manufacturer of soft toys in America - in fact, we were one of the first ever companies to produce a teddy bear in the early 1900s! GUND quality ensures that our products will last as long as the memories they inspire. A stuffed animal is more than just a toy — it’s an expression of love that creates lifelong memories. Here at GUND, we want kids around the world to experience all the joy and imagination childhood has to offer. To that end, Gund is proud to partner with reputable children’s charities that make a positive difference in their communities. Starlight, Lucille Packard Children's Hospital, Ourhouse, Comfy Cozys For Chemo are among the many charities that Gund is involved with.